I was super disappointed after my last Stitch Fix and I wasn't sure I'd try it again. It was a solid box but it didn't refect my personal style very well and I felt like my stylist didn't do a great job listening to what I wanted. I was starting to lose faith but decided to give it one more try. Even though I was disappointed, I was still super excited to get this month's box and almost spoiled the surprise by taking a look at the contents online beforehand. I resisted temptation and I'm so happy I did. This box ended up being one of my favorite ones yet.
Recap on how it works:
1) Fill out your Style Profile and schedule your first Fix.
2) Use your Pinterest board to your advantage! Pin what you love/hate and make notes. (Check out my board HERE.)
3) Get your Fix in the mail and decide what to keep and what to send back in the prepaid envelope.
4) Make notes on what you loved/hated in the Fix so your stylist knows for your next Fix.
5) Use the $20 stylist fee toward anything in the box. Keep it all and get 25% off everything.